Napier libraries Home Services is a delivery service for those who cannot physically visit the library.
You may be eligible for this free service if:
- You live in the Napier area
- You are confined at home due to age, permanent or temporary disablility, or illness
What is involved?
- Library staff will visit you to determine your reading preferences; a courier will be organised or you can nominate a family member to be your courier
- Library staff or your courier will select reading material or audiobooks
- Your library account must be managed so that items are returned on time
To register for this service, please contact our Customer ServicesTeam at Napier Libraries.