Napier libraries Home Services is a delivery service for those who cannot physically visit the library.
You may be eligible for this free service if:
- You live in the Napier area.
- You are unable to visit the library due to age, permanent or temporary disablility, or illness.
What is involved?
- Library staff will contact you to discuss your reading preferences.
- A courier will be organised, or you can ask a family member to be your courier.
- Library staff or your courier will select reading material or audiobooks. Your courier will deliver the materials to you.
- Your library account must be managed so that items are returned on time.
To register for this service, please contact us.