Napier libraries Home Services is a delivery service for those who cannot physically visit the library.
You may be eligible for this free service if:
- You live in the Napier area
- You are confined at home due to age, permanent or temporary disablility, or illness
What is involved?
- Library staff will visit you to determine your reading preferences; a courier will be organised or you can nominate a family member to be your courier
- Library staff or your courier will select reading material or audiobooks
- Your library account must be managed so that items are returned on time
To register for this service, please contact our Customer ServicesTeam at Napier Libraries.
Suggestion for Purchase
Become a Friend
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier Libraries - Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Napier Libraries - Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Napier Libraries - Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the Napier City Council information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier Libraries - www.napierlibrary.co.nz / Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / Fax: +64 6 835 7574