Napier Libraries is a great place to begin the job-seeking process. We have a range of great resources to get you started!
Internet access, either on one of our PCs or your own laptop or mobile device, is free when you are searching online for a job. Our friendly and experienced team are happy to assist you putting together your CV, using online job-seeking resources, setting up email accounts and applying for jobs online.
Writing a CV:
Other Useful Resources:
- Careers NZ - government department providing independent career information, advice and guidance.
- Skills Builder - find out how to build on the skills you already have to take the next step in your career.
- Inland Revenue - there are lots of handy tools, forms and information for families and individuals on the New Zealand IRD's website.
- Zety - an overseas site that has some good resources for cover letters and CVs, and a wide range of useful guides including Best Job Search Sites and LinkedIn Profile Tips.
- Job Hunters Workbook - lots of information on building CVs, writing cover letters, and tips for jon interviews.