Napier Libraries is a great place to begin the job-seeking process. We have a range of great resources to get you started!
Internet access, either on one of our PCs or your own laptop or mobile device - is free when you are searching online for a job. Our friendly and experienced team are happy to assist you putting together your CV, using online job-seeking resources, setting up email accounts and applying for jobs online.
Writing a CV:
Other Useful Resources:
- Careers NZ - government department providing independent career information, advice and guidance.
- Skills Builder - find out how to build on the skills you already have to take the next step in your career.
- Inland Revenue - there are lots of handy tools, forms and information for families and individuals on the New Zealand IRD's website.
- Zety - an overseas site that has some good resources for cover letters and CVs, and a wide range of useful guides including Best Job Search Sites and LinkedIn Profile Tips.
- Job Hunters Workbook - lots of information on building CVs, writing cover letters, and tips for jon interviews.