My Library » News
May's Top 10 Heritage Collection Reads
These books are popular - reserve your copy today!
- "The writing life: twelve New Zealand authors" by Deborah Shephard
- "The Guinea Pig Club: Archibald McIndoe and the RAF in World War II" by Emily Mayhew
- "Down the bay: a natural and cultural history of Abel Tasman National Park" by Philip Simpson
- "Scenic playground: the story behind New Zealand's mountain tourism" by Peter Alsop
- "The Catlins and the Great War 1914-1918" by Mike McPhee
- "Keepers of history: New Zealand centenarians tell their stories" by Renee Hollis
- "New Zealand forest birds and their world" by Geoff Moon
- "Black boots: New Zealand's rugby legends" by Phil Gifford
- "New Zealand art at Te Papa"
- "New Zealand and the sea: historical perspectives"
8 May 2019