Mātauranga - Education
The library has a range of resources about Māori education in our Heritage Collection and Heritage Māori Collection.
Other Useful Resources:
- EIT Māori Studies - information about EIT Māori Studies programmes.
- Ka Hikitia - the Ministry of Education's Accelerating Success 2013-2017 strategy.
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority - information about Māori education qualifications, performance and providers.
- Te Kōhanga Reo National Trust - a Māori development initiative aimed at maintaining and strengthening Māori language and philosophies within a cultural framework inspired by Māori elders in 1982.
- Te Rōpū Whakahau - professional association for Māori who work in libraries, archives and information services.
- Te Tāhuhu o Te Mātauranga - The Ministry of Education is the Government's lead advisor on the New Zealand education system, shaping direction for sector agencies and providers.
- Te Whare Kōrero Pāngarau o Aotearoa - The Ministry of Education's Māori language mathematics website.
- Toitū Kaupapa Māori Mātauranga - information about scholarships, grants and awards to encourage Māori participation in tertiary education.
- Wikipedia Te Mātāpunenga Wātea - Wikipedia in te reo Māori.