Help Videos & Technical Support
1. To see your loans, renew books, edit and cancel reserves, see previous loans, update your details and more:
2. Put a free reserve on a book so you get in line for popular items or have it waiting when you come into the library:
3. Get started watching free movies, documentaries and online courses:
4. Read newspapers and magazines from around the world and New Zealand:
5. Read and listen to eBooks and eAudiobooks
If your Library Card Registration has expired (this happens once every 3 years), please CONTACT or visit the library to update your details. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here:
If you are going to use eBooks or eAudio on a phone, tablet or iPad you will need to download the appropriate App. See our eBooks and eAudioBooks page. You will find help sections within each platform once you are logged in.
If we haven't answered your question, please fill in our online form and we will respond as soon as we can.