Hell Pizza Reading Challenge is now back in the library!
Napier Libraries are running the HELL Reading Challenge for children in Years 1-8 again this March - December. We are now doing in person report ins. We look forward to seeing you back in the library. All children in the middle of a online wheel will receive their wheels in the mail shortly.
What is the Hell Reading Challenge?
Read for Pizza! What could be better? This well-established programme has been hugely successful in getting kids reading — with the bonus of free pizza rewards. It has even hooked many reluctant readers into books. We’re thrilled about that, and in 2020 we want to help even more young readers discover the thrill of a great book.
How does the challenge work?
Children (Years 1-8) complete the pizza wheel by reading seven books, and then go to any HELL store and redeem it for a free 333 HELL Pizza… It’s that simple!
Just follow the rules below and then happy reading will lead to happy pizza eating.
- Every child/student must read 7 books to fill up their wheel to be able to receive their free 333 kids’ pizza from their local HELL store.
- There is no limit on the number of wheels a student can fill up between March and December, provided they are stamped and signed by a Napier Libraries staff member. However only ONE wheel can be redeemed at any one visit.
- Please also remember that after our Nationwide Lockdown HELL Pizza may be a little busy! Please be kind and considerate with staff members at these branches.
- The child/student must redeem their free pizza in person and before the expiry date.
- Each pizza wheel features detailed rules and regulations, as well as a serial number that links it to the issuing library.